Monday, June 20, 2011

Too Many Males In One House

This is just a short post to anyone who has all boys. Sadabe my boys are three.

I am completley outnumbered in my household my males. My husband, my three sons, a male dog and a male lizard. Try as I might I just couldn't get the pink one.

I really do love my boys and always wanted sons but after son number two I was ready for a girl. Ahhhh well, not to be. I'll just have to put up with the waft of male odours coming from their rooms, half eaten rotten sandwiches at the bottom of their school bags, pee all over the rim of the toilet, empty milo cups in their bedrooms, never being able to find anything they're looking for even though it's right in front of them, an dthe list goes on and on.

Where would I be without my sons?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment