Monday, June 20, 2011

What Makeup Do You Have in Your Purse Right Now? : Makeup and Beauty Blog: Makeup Reviews, Beauty Tips and Drugstore Beauty Finds

Media_httpwwwmakeupan_tbahy

Every girl has their favourite makeup item or brand that they just can't live without. For some it's a foundation or a shade of lipstick. It might be a lip gloss, lip balm or lip conditioner. Some girls can't live without a certain moisturiser. I know for myself that I love the Avon makeup remover even though i've tried many others. it's the only one I like.
Perfume is another thing that every girl has a special favourite. One for day wear another for evening and that extra special one for those really special nights out.
Another thing I just can't live without is bronzing powder. It's so versatile!! It can be worn as a blush, eye shadow, lip colour or all over bronzer.

No comments:

Post a Comment