Sunday, May 22, 2011

Termite Control On The Gold Coast And Brisbane

I just wrote a post before saying how important it is to have annual termite inspections done. Of course inspections can prevent you getting a termite invasion in the first place but if like me you already have a termite problem then it's straight onto the termite control stage.

There is no point mucking around if you actually have termites in your house. We did get a few quotes that were very expensive and it made us look for another method. We did go with the baiting stations but from our experience I can tell you not to bother. We should have gone straight for the barrier treatment and would have if it hadn't been so expensive. Fortunately we were recommended to talk to David from Aussie Termite Services and thank goodness we did. He was a third of the price compared to others and I knew he would do a great job because of the high recommendation we received from our neighbours. For termite control Gold Coast and termite control Brisbane, please just talk to Aussie termite Services.

Our termite problem has well and truly gone and that's why I'm writing about it here. We are so happy to have our termite problem solved with the right termite control treatment that I wanted to share our story. I'm sure a lot of people are in the same position as we were, just not knowing which termite control company to go with. The worst thing is they all tell you a different thing, who can you trust?

Anyway, that's why I've been posting about Aussie Termite Services. I'm hoping I can save someone the trouble of trying to find an honest, reliable and affordable termite control company. Here's a link to my other post with more details about our story and a few photos http://randomfinds.posterous.com/gold-coast-termites-how-i-finally-got-rid-of

No comments:

Post a Comment