Sunday, May 22, 2011

Termite Inspections Are A Must On The Gold Coast And Brisbane

I learnt the hard way when it comes to termites. Until we discovered termites in our house we never had regular termite inspections. That was a huge mistake!

Obviously through my stupidity I can warn others to stay vigilant and have your house checked. We thought it couldn't happen to us as we had concrete paths all the way around our house making it easy to see them building mud tunnels up the slab. It didn't seem to matter how safe we thought we were, the termites still gained access to our house.

In hindsight I wish we had regular annual termite inspections but at least I can spread the word from my experience to tell everyone to have annual inspections done.

I do highly recommend Aussie Termite Services who were fantastic at actually getting rid of our termite problem and who I will definitely be getting back every year to inspect our house. Before we got onto Aussie Termite Services we did get a few quotes that were absolutely staggering to say the least. We found Aussie Termite Services to be reliable, honest and affordable.

For any termite inspection on the Gold Coast or termite inspection in Brisbane give Aussie Termite Services a call on 1300 768 610.

Have a look at this home in Melbourne, it is literally infested with termites.

No comments:

Post a Comment