Monday, July 25, 2011

How To Pick A Good Acoustic Guitar

My son plays the guitar and started off with a nylon string cheap guitar to learn on. I thought I'd wait and see if he really loved guitar before buying him something more expensive.

He loves the guitar and never stops playing it. We started off with a years worth of lessons and now he's just teaching himself some more on the internet. he practices all the time. It's now time to get him the guitar he really wants and the one that will take him to the next level.

I came across this article that discusses what to look out for when choosing a guitar. It's a great guide but in the end I think it's best if I let him pick his own guitar. I think it's important for them to get a feel for their own guitar and choose from there.

Check out this link to read more http://audio.tutsplus.com/tutorials/instruments/how-to-select-the-best-acoustic-guitar-for-you/

No comments:

Post a Comment