Thursday, July 28, 2011

Untitled

After doing a bit of research I think I've finally decided upon a guitar for my son. I found this beautiful looking guitar in a music srore, semi acoustic, called a LAG. I discovered it is a french guitar from the south of France. They are hugely popular in Europe although they havné been in Australia for that long. This particular one is $399.00 which is a good price. It has a deep glossy body, french satin neck, spruce top, mahogany back and sides. Aslo has a Shadow Direct Lag pre-amp using the Nanoflex piezo pickup.

I think this guitar will do my son for years until he's ready to spend some big bucks. As everyone knows guitars can range in the thousands but this is quality and very nice to look at with great tone. I have to say I was a bit dubious when I found out they are made in China but the owner Michele oversees a strict control. Manufacturing in China keeps costs down but Michele does not compromise on quality. I've included some video to cheach out and here is Lag's Australian website http://www.lagguitars.com.au/

Lag2-460-80
http://youtu.be/aMZCAYCJLO4

 

No comments:

Post a Comment